We are looking for volunteers to help out on race day from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
We would prefer Middle School youth and above for volunteers due to the level of responsibility involved. Volunteers will be placed in one of several areas based on their experience from last year and the level of responsibility needed:
- The registration area (helping with late check-ins, getting numbers and chips, etc.)
- The pool area (helping mark laps completed, getting kids in position, etc.)
- The bike transition area (helping youth get their bikes off racks, helping get shoes/helmets on and directing them to bike route)
- The bike route (helping direct youth, watching for traffic, etc.)
- The running route (helping direct youth, safety, etc.)
- The post race activities (helping with food, water, monitoring bouncies, awards, etc.)
Please contact Brenda Goltermann at email@example.com or Beth McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for this event.